As per elections held at Hotel Asia on 16th Dec, 2017 a new team as under has been elected:
The result was announced by the election commissioners – Mr. Adit Gupta, Mr. Rakesh Badyal & Mr. Vikas Sharma, just after the elections, as the elections were done through a Programme and was fully Computerised. Whereas Mr. Naveen Gupta (President), Mr. Ajay Kaul (Gen. Secretary) & Mr. Parminder Pal Singh (Treasurer) were elected unopposed, Mr. Vishav Bharti was elected Vice-President beating Mr. Jitendra Singh & Mr. Amit Bansal and Mr. Harbhajan Singh was elected Org. Secretary who beat Mr. Nikhil Koul
We are pleased to announce the elections for the Jammu Computer Dealers Association in order
to select office bearers for various posts. Please find below details of the election process for the benefit
of the members:
1) The Election Commissioners are Mr. Adit Gupta, Mr. Rakesh Badyal & Mr. Vikas Sharma.
2) Venue for Election will be Hotel Asia and the election will be held on Saturday, 16th Dec, 2017.
3) The voting process for the election will start at 7:30 p.m.
4) The voting process will end at 9.30 p.m.
5) Elections for JCDA will be held for below mentioned posts.
i) President, ii) Vice-President, iii) General Secretary iv) Organising Secretary, and v) Treasurer
6) The Election Commissioners will not contest for any post of JCDA.
7) Members interested to contest elections can file their nominations for One Post only and the last
date for filing Nominations is Friday, 8th Dec 2017 upto 7.30 p.m..
8) Candidates are free to withdraw their nominations by the Tuesday, 12th Dec 2017 upto 7.30 p.m.
9) The fee for filing Nominations for various positions of JCDA will be Rs.1500/- (Non-Refundable) to
deposited alongwith Nomination Form with the Election Commissioner.
10) The members of the JCDA who are already registered with the association have to pay Advance
Annual fee of Rs.2500/- for 2016-17 to be eligible for voting.
11) All the IT dealers who are not registered with the JCDA will be eligible to vote only if they become
members of the association on or before 9th Dec 2017 by paying a membership fee of Rs. 3500/- and
Annual Fee of Rs.2500/- for 2017.
12) Member can cast One Vote per Company only.
13) No Proxy and No Phone Voting will be allowed. Every vote has to be cast in person only.
14) Members who got Registered with JCDA after 31st Dec 2015 are not allowed to Contest Elections.
15) Results will be declared immediately after voting ends.
16) Members can also deposit Annual Fee etc. with JCDA A/c as per Details : CANARA BANK,
SHALAMAR ROAD, A/C NO. : 0100132000009 [IFSC CODE : CNRB0000100] & Intimate JCDA.
Annual General Meeting will be held on 8th Apr, 2017 at Hotel Asia 7:30 pm onwards.Deliberations
|General Secretary’s Communique
||8:00 pm to 8:15 pm
||8:15 pm to 8:45 pm
|Speakers from JCDA
||8:45 pm to 9:00 pm
||9:00 pm to 9:15 pm
|Proceedings for EC Nomination
||9:15 pm to 9:30 pm
|Vote of thanks by Vice President
||9:45 pm onwards
- Election commission will be appointed in the AGM. Volunteers are welcome.
- Main agenda of the AGM is to set the Process of Elections.
- Election commissioners will not contest for any post of JCDA.
With profound grief we announce the demise of a beloved member of the IT fraternity Mr. Deepak Jasrotia (Shivam Techonologies, Shastri Nagar).
We remember him as an affable, down to earth person who would go an extra mile to help others of his trade.
All the JCDA members are requested to keep their business houses off till cremation.
A letter was handed over to Chamber of Commerce & Industries proposing IT Items VAT Rate Changes in the Budget.
Today CCI had a meeting with FM Mr. Drabu and was attended by Mr. Dikshit & Mr. Naveen, where in he showed concern for J&K and assured of business friendly Budget.
The letter carried the following recommendations:
1. Rate of Tax on UPS be revised from 13.5% to 5%, as it is 5% all over the Country.
2. Rate of Tax on Toners and Cartridges be revised to 5% from 13.5%. This higher rate of tax is prompting vendors to import from Punjab and other States without paying VAT etc, which is wrong practice as after applying VAT rate of items becomes more than the MRP of the product.
3. VAT on Software and related services be exempted as major chunk of Software is used either by departments and Government or is used for VAT Billing in Business & Industry.
Finals were played at Contry Cricket Club, Gharota on 13th Dec, 2015 between McAfee Stars and Sarnash Bulls.
Batting first after losing toss, McAfee Stars scored 101 runs in 20 overs. Jyoti Bamba scored 31 and Kamaljeet scored 26. From Saransh Bulls, Ankush took 3 wickets while Vinay and Rajinder took 2 wickets each.
Chasing a target of 102, Saransh Bulls could manage to score only 79 and hence lost by 22 runs. H.S. Bedi scored 29 while Vinay scored 12 runs. From McAfee, Kamaljeet took 4 wickets while Roopesh and Nikhil took 2 wickets each. Mr. Kamaljeet was adjudged as Man of the Match.
Parminder was adjudged Man of the Match for 1st Match, Vinay for 2nd Match and Jyoti Bamba for 3rd Match. Ankush was declared as Bowler of the Series, while Mr. Jyoti Bamba as Best Batsman as well as Man of the Series.
Trophies and Cups were distributed amongst Winners and Players which was followed by Lunch.
All the members are requested to come to K C Public School for JCDA Cricket Tournament which will start at 8.30 am tomorrow morning, Sunday 22-Nov, 2015.
Working Committee members of JCDA, Mr. Dikshit Gupta, Mr. Rajan Gupta, Mr. Naveen Gupta, Mr. Ajay Koul, Mr. Rohit Choudary and Mr. Parminder Singh, went to Missionaries of Charity, Mother Tereas’s Home for the Sick and Dying Destitutes, Shanti Bhawan, Tali Morh Road, Jammu and offered Tioleteries worth Rs.7500/- to the Home on the Eve of Dussehra, on 22 nd Oct 2015.
There are about 98 inmates and condition is worse as most of them are mentally retarded, but campus and Dormitories are clean and tidy. Sisters are doing great job and are providing motherly treatment to all the inmates.
Mr. Rajan Gupta assured them of help in future also and asked Sister to call our office in case of any requirement. We hope JCDA members will come forward for the help of such institutes in our area.
Jammu Computers Dealers Association
Find attached letter sent to concerned ND/OEM etc.
Be prepared for some strong action what so ever FAIITA suggests if ND/OEM etc do not show concern.