A letter was handed over to Chamber of Commerce & Industries proposing IT Items VAT Rate Changes in the Budget.
Today CCI had a meeting with FM Mr. Drabu and was attended by Mr. Dikshit & Mr. Naveen, where in he showed concern for J&K and assured of business friendly Budget.
The letter carried the following recommendations:
1. Rate of Tax on UPS be revised from 13.5% to 5%, as it is 5% all over the Country.
2. Rate of Tax on Toners and Cartridges be revised to 5% from 13.5%. This higher rate of tax is prompting vendors to import from Punjab and other States without paying VAT etc, which is wrong practice as after applying VAT rate of items becomes more than the MRP of the product.
3. VAT on Software and related services be exempted as major chunk of Software is used either by departments and Government or is used for VAT Billing in Business & Industry.
We feel proud to announce IT Expo, 2016 by JCDA to be held from 23rd to 25th Jan, 2016 at Jhelum Resorts as per Brochure attached.
Main Sponsor Fee is Rs. 1 Lac (1 Complimentary Stall will be given)
Associate Sponsor Fee is Rs. 50000/- (1 Complimentary Stall will be given)
Kindly note as under:
1. Booking starts from NOW onwards on First Come First Serve Basis.
2. Last date for booking a stall is 15th Jan, 2016.
3. Booking only on receipt of Full Payment
4. In case of Cheque, Stall will be blocked after its realization.
5. Every Stall Holder will get 2 lunch pack each day.
6. Stall Holder will get 2 No’s each – Table, Chairs, Plug Points.
7. Stall Holder will get Spot Light, Fascia.
8. Stall Holder are advised not to cover any area beyond your limit.
9. We advise you limit sound, so that other may not get bothered.
10. All other information will be provided to you before the start of the EXPO.
Offer Letter for IT Expo
IT Expo Layout Plan
Finals were played at Contry Cricket Club, Gharota on 13th Dec, 2015 between McAfee Stars and Sarnash Bulls.
Batting first after losing toss, McAfee Stars scored 101 runs in 20 overs. Jyoti Bamba scored 31 and Kamaljeet scored 26. From Saransh Bulls, Ankush took 3 wickets while Vinay and Rajinder took 2 wickets each.
Chasing a target of 102, Saransh Bulls could manage to score only 79 and hence lost by 22 runs. H.S. Bedi scored 29 while Vinay scored 12 runs. From McAfee, Kamaljeet took 4 wickets while Roopesh and Nikhil took 2 wickets each. Mr. Kamaljeet was adjudged as Man of the Match.
Parminder was adjudged Man of the Match for 1st Match, Vinay for 2nd Match and Jyoti Bamba for 3rd Match. Ankush was declared as Bowler of the Series, while Mr. Jyoti Bamba as Best Batsman as well as Man of the Series.
Trophies and Cups were distributed amongst Winners and Players which was followed by Lunch.