We are pleased to announce the elections for the Jammu Computer Dealers Association in order
to select office bearers for various posts. Please find below details of the election process for the benefit
of the members:
1) The Election Commissioners are Mr. Adit Gupta, Mr. Rakesh Badyal & Mr. Vikas Sharma.
2) Venue for Election will be Hotel Asia and the election will be held on Saturday, 16th Dec, 2017.
3) The voting process for the election will start at 7:30 p.m.
4) The voting process will end at 9.30 p.m.
5) Elections for JCDA will be held for below mentioned posts.
i) President, ii) Vice-President, iii) General Secretary iv) Organising Secretary, and v) Treasurer
6) The Election Commissioners will not contest for any post of JCDA.
7) Members interested to contest elections can file their nominations for One Post only and the last
date for filing Nominations is Friday, 8th Dec 2017 upto 7.30 p.m..
8) Candidates are free to withdraw their nominations by the Tuesday, 12th Dec 2017 upto 7.30 p.m.
9) The fee for filing Nominations for various positions of JCDA will be Rs.1500/- (Non-Refundable) to
deposited alongwith Nomination Form with the Election Commissioner.
10) The members of the JCDA who are already registered with the association have to pay Advance
Annual fee of Rs.2500/- for 2016-17 to be eligible for voting.
11) All the IT dealers who are not registered with the JCDA will be eligible to vote only if they become
members of the association on or before 9th Dec 2017 by paying a membership fee of Rs. 3500/- and
Annual Fee of Rs.2500/- for 2017.
12) Member can cast One Vote per Company only.
13) No Proxy and No Phone Voting will be allowed. Every vote has to be cast in person only.
14) Members who got Registered with JCDA after 31st Dec 2015 are not allowed to Contest Elections.
15) Results will be declared immediately after voting ends.
16) Members can also deposit Annual Fee etc. with JCDA A/c as per Details : CANARA BANK,
SHALAMAR ROAD, A/C NO. : 0100132000009 [IFSC CODE : CNRB0000100] & Intimate JCDA.