General body meeting has been fixed for Saturday, 28th April 2018.
A special initiative of rewarding children of JCDA members has been taken up.
JCDA Cricket Cup 2018 matches were played on 3rd March at Green Field Ground Gandhi Nagar at 10:30 a.m. onward.
The Finals to be played between Quick Heal and EScan on Sunday, 4th March at Green Field Ground at 11 a.m. onward. Prize distribution will be done after the Match followed by Lunch.
As per elections held at Hotel Asia on 16th Dec, 2017 a new team as under has been elected:
Mobile – 9419183670
Mobile – 9419189003
|General Secretary||Ajay Kaul
Mobile – 8825009550
|Organizing Secretary||Harbhajan Singh
(Bit ‘n’ Byte)
Mobile – 9419186345
|Treasurer||Parminder Pal Singh
Mobile – 9419126886
The result was announced by the election commissioners – Mr. Adit Gupta, Mr. Rakesh Badyal & Mr. Vikas Sharma, just after the elections, as the elections were done through a Programme and was fully Computerised. Whereas Mr. Naveen Gupta (President), Mr. Ajay Kaul (Gen. Secretary) & Mr. Parminder Pal Singh (Treasurer) were elected unopposed, Mr. Vishav Bharti was elected Vice-President beating Mr. Jitendra Singh & Mr. Amit Bansal and Mr. Harbhajan Singh was elected Org. Secretary who beat Mr. Nikhil Koul
We are pleased to announce the elections for the Jammu Computer Dealers Association in order
to select office bearers for various posts. Please find below details of the election process for the benefit
of the members:
1) The Election Commissioners are Mr. Adit Gupta, Mr. Rakesh Badyal & Mr. Vikas Sharma.
2) Venue for Election will be Hotel Asia and the election will be held on Saturday, 16th Dec, 2017.
3) The voting process for the election will start at 7:30 p.m.
4) The voting process will end at 9.30 p.m.
5) Elections for JCDA will be held for below mentioned posts.
i) President, ii) Vice-President, iii) General Secretary iv) Organising Secretary, and v) Treasurer
6) The Election Commissioners will not contest for any post of JCDA.
7) Members interested to contest elections can file their nominations for One Post only and the last
date for filing Nominations is Friday, 8th Dec 2017 upto 7.30 p.m..
8) Candidates are free to withdraw their nominations by the Tuesday, 12th Dec 2017 upto 7.30 p.m.
9) The fee for filing Nominations for various positions of JCDA will be Rs.1500/- (Non-Refundable) to
deposited alongwith Nomination Form with the Election Commissioner.
10) The members of the JCDA who are already registered with the association have to pay Advance
Annual fee of Rs.2500/- for 2016-17 to be eligible for voting.
11) All the IT dealers who are not registered with the JCDA will be eligible to vote only if they become
members of the association on or before 9th Dec 2017 by paying a membership fee of Rs. 3500/- and
Annual Fee of Rs.2500/- for 2017.
12) Member can cast One Vote per Company only.
13) No Proxy and No Phone Voting will be allowed. Every vote has to be cast in person only.
14) Members who got Registered with JCDA after 31st Dec 2015 are not allowed to Contest Elections.
15) Results will be declared immediately after voting ends.
16) Members can also deposit Annual Fee etc. with JCDA A/c as per Details : CANARA BANK,
SHALAMAR ROAD, A/C NO. : 0100132000009 [IFSC CODE : CNRB0000100] & Intimate JCDA.
Annual General Meeting will be held on 8th Apr, 2017 at Hotel Asia 7:30 pm onwards.
|General Secretary’s Communique||8:00 pm to 8:15 pm|
|President Address||8:15 pm to 8:45 pm|
|Speakers from JCDA||8:45 pm to 9:00 pm|
|General Discussion||9:00 pm to 9:15 pm|
|Proceedings for EC Nomination||9:15 pm to 9:30 pm|
|Vote of thanks by Vice President||9:30 pm|
|Dinner||9:45 pm onwards|
Seminar on GST concluded successfully on 07-01-2017 at Hotel Orchid, KC Plaza. Guest speakers from Tally and Busy software solution companies addressed the participants and informed them about the various aspects of GST.
With profound grief we announce the demise of a beloved member of the IT fraternity Mr. Deepak Jasrotia (Shivam Techonologies, Shastri Nagar).
We remember him as an affable, down to earth person who would go an extra mile to help others of his trade.
All the JCDA members are requested to keep their business houses off till cremation.
A letter was handed over to Chamber of Commerce & Industries proposing IT Items VAT Rate Changes in the Budget.
Today CCI had a meeting with FM Mr. Drabu and was attended by Mr. Dikshit & Mr. Naveen, where in he showed concern for J&K and assured of business friendly Budget.
The letter carried the following recommendations:
1. Rate of Tax on UPS be revised from 13.5% to 5%, as it is 5% all over the Country.
2. Rate of Tax on Toners and Cartridges be revised to 5% from 13.5%. This higher rate of tax is prompting vendors to import from Punjab and other States without paying VAT etc, which is wrong practice as after applying VAT rate of items becomes more than the MRP of the product.
3. VAT on Software and related services be exempted as major chunk of Software is used either by departments and Government or is used for VAT Billing in Business & Industry.
We feel proud to announce IT Expo, 2016 by JCDA to be held from 23rd to 25th Jan, 2016 at Jhelum Resorts as per Brochure attached.
Main Sponsor Fee is Rs. 1 Lac (1 Complimentary Stall will be given)
Associate Sponsor Fee is Rs. 50000/- (1 Complimentary Stall will be given)
Kindly note as under:
1. Booking starts from NOW onwards on First Come First Serve Basis.
2. Last date for booking a stall is 15th Jan, 2016.
3. Booking only on receipt of Full Payment
4. In case of Cheque, Stall will be blocked after its realization.
5. Every Stall Holder will get 2 lunch pack each day.
6. Stall Holder will get 2 No’s each – Table, Chairs, Plug Points.
7. Stall Holder will get Spot Light, Fascia.
8. Stall Holder are advised not to cover any area beyond your limit.
9. We advise you limit sound, so that other may not get bothered.
10. All other information will be provided to you before the start of the EXPO.