As per elections held at Hotel Asia on 16th Dec, 2017 a new team as under has been elected:
Naveen Gupta (Computer Care)
Mobile – 9419183670
Vishav Bharti (Hitech Computers)
Mobile – 9419189003
Ajay Kaul (Networks)
Mobile – 8825009550
Harbhajan Singh (Bit ‘n’ Byte)
Mobile – 9419186345
Parminder Pal Singh (Unique Computers)
Mobile – 9419126886
The result was announced by the election commissioners – Mr. Adit Gupta, Mr. Rakesh Badyal & Mr. Vikas Sharma, just after the elections, as the elections were done through a Programme and was fully Computerised. Whereas Mr. Naveen Gupta (President), Mr. Ajay Kaul (Gen. Secretary) & Mr. Parminder Pal Singh (Treasurer) were elected unopposed, Mr. Vishav Bharti was elected Vice-President beating Mr. Jitendra Singh & Mr. Amit Bansal and Mr. Harbhajan Singh was elected Org. Secretary who beat Mr. Nikhil Koul
A letter was handed over to Chamber of Commerce & Industries proposing IT Items VAT Rate Changes in the Budget.
Today CCI had a meeting with FM Mr. Drabu and was attended by Mr. Dikshit & Mr. Naveen, where in he showed concern for J&K and assured of business friendly Budget.
The letter carried the following recommendations:
1. Rate of Tax on UPS be revised from 13.5% to 5%, as it is 5% all over the Country.
2. Rate of Tax on Toners and Cartridges be revised to 5% from 13.5%. This higher rate of tax is prompting vendors to import from Punjab and other States without paying VAT etc, which is wrong practice as after applying VAT rate of items becomes more than the MRP of the product.
3. VAT on Software and related services be exempted as major chunk of Software is used either by departments and Government or is used for VAT Billing in Business & Industry.
We feel proud to announce IT Expo, 2016 by JCDA to be held from 23rd to 25th Jan, 2016 at Jhelum Resorts as per Brochure attached.
Main Sponsor Fee is Rs. 1 Lac (1 Complimentary Stall will be given)
Associate Sponsor Fee is Rs. 50000/- (1 Complimentary Stall will be given)
Kindly note as under:
1. Booking starts from NOW onwards on First Come First Serve Basis.
2. Last date for booking a stall is 15th Jan, 2016.
3. Booking only on receipt of Full Payment
4. In case of Cheque, Stall will be blocked after its realization.
5. Every Stall Holder will get 2 lunch pack each day.
6. Stall Holder will get 2 No’s each – Table, Chairs, Plug Points.
7. Stall Holder will get Spot Light, Fascia.
8. Stall Holder are advised not to cover any area beyond your limit.
9. We advise you limit sound, so that other may not get bothered.
10. All other information will be provided to you before the start of the EXPO.
Finals were played at Contry Cricket Club, Gharota on 13th Dec, 2015 between McAfee Stars and Sarnash Bulls.
Batting first after losing toss, McAfee Stars scored 101 runs in 20 overs. Jyoti Bamba scored 31 and Kamaljeet scored 26. From Saransh Bulls, Ankush took 3 wickets while Vinay and Rajinder took 2 wickets each.
Chasing a target of 102, Saransh Bulls could manage to score only 79 and hence lost by 22 runs. H.S. Bedi scored 29 while Vinay scored 12 runs. From McAfee, Kamaljeet took 4 wickets while Roopesh and Nikhil took 2 wickets each. Mr. Kamaljeet was adjudged as Man of the Match.
Parminder was adjudged Man of the Match for 1st Match, Vinay for 2nd Match and Jyoti Bamba for 3rd Match. Ankush was declared as Bowler of the Series, while Mr. Jyoti Bamba as Best Batsman as well as Man of the Series.
Trophies and Cups were distributed amongst Winners and Players which was followed by Lunch.
Working Committee members of JCDA, Mr. Dikshit Gupta, Mr. Rajan Gupta, Mr. Naveen Gupta, Mr. Ajay Koul, Mr. Rohit Choudary and Mr. Parminder Singh, went to Missionaries of Charity, Mother Tereas’s Home for the Sick and Dying Destitutes, Shanti Bhawan, Tali Morh Road, Jammu and offered Tioleteries worth Rs.7500/- to the Home on the Eve of Dussehra, on 22 nd Oct 2015.
There are about 98 inmates and condition is worse as most of them are mentally retarded, but campus and Dormitories are clean and tidy. Sisters are doing great job and are providing motherly treatment to all the inmates.
Mr. Rajan Gupta assured them of help in future also and asked Sister to call our office in case of any requirement. We hope JCDA members will come forward for the help of such institutes in our area.