Jammu Computer Dealers Association elected Mr. Rohit Jandial as President & other elected members are Mr. Rajan Gupta (General Sec)., Mr. Vishav Bharti (Vice- President), Mr. Dheeraj Gupta (Organizing Sec.) & Mr. Parminder Pal Singh as (Treasurer).
Newly elected team today met with Chamber of Commerce & Industries President Mr. Arun Gupta & his team & discussed the core issues of all Jammu Computer dealers faced in this Covid pandemic time.
President, Rohit Jandial assured that my team will not leave any stone unturned for the betterment and progressive growth of the fraternity.
MINUTES OF GBM
Getting our lives back on track will be both exciting and daunting. While we find ourselves needing to embrace new ways of living and working, it’s important to stay positive. Keeping positivity in minds, and after having a long pause,
A General Body Meet was held at “ZONE By The Park” on 27th Feb 2021 and was attended by more than 50 members of JCDA.
The GBM started with a welcome note by General Secretary JCDA Mr. Rohit Jandial, He welcomed and thanked all members for their active participation & Support.
First of all GS thanked all the members for their support. Then 02 min silence was done by the house, to give condolence for the noble souls of all near & dear ones of our Members, who has left us for their journey to heaven.
Further, the dais was handed over to the President JCDA Mr. Naveen Gupta.
New members Mr. Thapa ( M/s Diya Electricals) and Mr. Sanjay (M/s A To Z Solutions) were welcomed in the JCDA family.
As there was no predefined agenda in the GBM, President asked the members to give suggestions for the more fruitfulness & betterment of the Association. Some of the main points of the GBM are as:
- Impact of Lockdown on the business and survival. A relief amount of Rs.1,41,800/- were collected and a Donation of Rs.1.0Lac (cheque) were handed over to DC Office.
- Annual fee Rs.3000/- to be implemented from the month of April and only members who cleared the dues will be entertained in the next GBM which is likely to be held in the month of May.
- Audit done for four years of the JCDA balance sheets.
- Directory of JCDA to be held up till the situation is conducive for that.
- E-store formation and support by FAIITA. A total of 45 members were registered for the e-store.
- GEM issue was taken and the same is addressed by President and also by the worthy members of the Association.
- Registration process to be taken up again.
- Billing issue to Non members of JCDA by the ND’s was also taken up.
- Any new launch by companies / Vendors should be through JCDA platform.
- Monthly event to be organized by vendors for the interaction of members & Distti’s.
Meeting ended with the Vote of Thanks by Mr. President JCDA, followed by Cocktail Dinner.